ABOUT THE TEAM
Our award winning financial planning team has significantly evolved over the last 175 years. Today we have 300 Financial Consultants providing specialist financial advice and solutions to GPs, Hospital Doctors, Lawyers and Teachers all over the UK.
Watch Ian Biddle talk about what it means to be a top performing Financial Consultant...
Our unique business model and proposition means that our Financial Consultants can offer bespoke and tailored products which have been manufactured specifically for our chosen markets.
We focus on what's right for our clients and are committed to offering the best service and financial solutions.
We have different opportunities for qualified and motivated Financial Consultants to join us. Most of our Financial Consultants focus is on one of our professional markets, allowing them to specialise and grow their knowledge of a particular sector - it's this specialist knowledge that helps us stay ahead of the competition and be the provider of choice for clients.
We also have Regional Financial Consultants who cover a wide geographical region and meet with clients from all our professional markets, making our service more flexible and readily available to our clients.
Watch Karen Woodgate talk about our Sales Relationship Centre and the benefits this brings...
OUR FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS
We want our Financial Consultants to have the right tools and training to provide specialist advice and an exceptional service to every client - So, when it comes to their time we want it to be used in ther most efficient and productive way possible, which is why we provide intensive initial training and ongoing support to all our Financial Consultants.
In addition, as a Financial Consultant at Wesleyan you should expect:
- Dedicated support to help book quality appointments
- Technical Services support to help with complex cases and technical guidance
- A tailored introduction programme including a residential training academy to ensure all our Financial Consultants are competent, knowledgeable and compliant
- Most importantly an engaged and loyal client base
To be considered for our Financial Consultant and Regional Financial Consultant vacancies you must be QCF Level 4 qualified and have a strong commercial background.
(Download the full Job Descriptions: Financial Consultant or Regional Financial Consultant - pdfs)
BENEFITS & PACKAGE
Basic Salary - £44,500
- Significant salary progression opportunties depending on qualifications and experience
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus Schemes
- Realistic OTE circa £61,000
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company car or car allowance
- Generous Pension scheme (up to 10% employer matched contributions)
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Training support
- Annual pay increase
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash when you successfully introduce a new employee
Apply in time to make our next Training Academy
We are always open to receiving applications at any time
SELECTION & ONBOARDING PROCESS
Once we have received your application we may contact you to arrange an initial meeting with the recruiting Area Manager. This will allow you to learn more about the role of an Financial Consultant at Wesleyan and explain how you may fit the role. Successful candidates will then be invited to attend an Assessment Centre.